Tips to Make Your Home Feel Like Home to Buyers3 Jun Heather Brogden
1. Clean Everything! A clean home will allow
buyers to picture themsleves in the space
and not distract them
2. Give every room a purpose - even if you
used it as a bonus room, giving it an identity
will help buyers.
3. Let the Light in! Bright rooms feel warm
and inviting, dark rooms can feel dark and
4. Fix anything that is broken. Buyers will
notice and may offer less if repairs are
5. Unclutter! Thinning out your closets and
pantries will show how much room is actually
6. Fresh paint and new carpet are the top 2
things that you can do to help your home sell.
7. Organize the Kitchen. Store amy nonessential
small appliances and clean all
8. Before your home is shown, empty all trash
bins and hide any dirty laundry.
9. Make sure all doors open and close
10. Replace unworking light bulbs and make
sure all switches work.